Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sneak Peek


                           
So, yesterday was my very first shoot with my cousin Christina Cho, she is an amazing photographer and specializes in all sorts of occasions. She is one of the reason why I'm starting my blog and I couldn't have done it without her. We went to Huntington Beach Library to shoot my very first look, it was raining yesterday morning but right when we got there the sun came out, I didn't want to miss the opportunity to shoot outside!

During my shoot I realized that I am no model! Haha I had no idea what I was doing but Christina made it look like I did. This picture is just a preview, I don't have the final pictures yet but because I am so excited I just wanted to post something already. 

The clothes that I buy are relatively cheap and if they are expensive I probably got a great deal on them, I love fashion stores, not only are they cheap but all of their clothes are in style!

Skull Blouse: Fashion Young (located in Huntington Beach)
High wasted Black "Easy Jean": American Apparel 
 Necklace: Foreign Exchange.                
Photographed by:  Christina Cho Photography

Until next time! Love,  
                          
      

No comments:

Post a Comment