Tuesday, December 25, 2012

This week on Instagram

Merry Christmas!!
 I hope everyone is having and had a wonderful Christmas! I'm sorry I've been busy during holidays but I promise to post more pictures soon! :) For now, here's a couple of pictures of my outfits from the past couple of days that I posted on Instagram :).
                                                              DO. IT. YOURSELF 
I ordered high waisted denim jeans online and found out it was a fraud website. -_- Although I still received my shorts, it wasn't brand new and completely disgusting, it looked like the person cut it from jeans to shorts.  So instead of throwing them away, I decided to have fun with them! I simply youtubed DIY destroy denim jeans and there are LOTS of videos to show you how you can destroy yours too! I loved how my shorts came out and it wasn't hard at all, just took a little time but it was totally worth it in the end.

                              REBEL

Dark. Sexy. Girly
This was my very first graphic shirt, I normally have simple clothing but I'm glad I gave it a chance! After this sweater I ended up buying more clothes with graphic designs. My outfit was sorta dark, so I wore lipstick to bring in some color. I love garter with stocking, it makes every outfit sexy and bold and you'll see me wear them again on my blog!

Top: Forever21  
Bottoms: Levi's Destroyed Denim High Waisted Shorts (Previous picture up top)
 Lipstick: MAC (color: Rebel) 

Comfy and Cozy

Don't mind my doggy, Zoe :)
My shirt was a bit loose on me and so the reason why I decided to tuck it in on the side was because my shirt made me look wide and I didn't want to lose my curves. I put my hair in a bun so my necklace wouldn't be covered by my hair.

Top: Fashion Young (located in Huntington Beach, CA)
 Bottoms: American Apparel (Easy Jeans, High Waisted)
Necklace: Forever 21 (BTW, Forever 21 is having a 30% off sale which ends on Jan. 2. 2013 and 50% off Sale items which ends on New Years Eve)
Instagram: RetroSavage

Happy Holidays everyone!





1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute and practical not to mention cozy look! Love it!

    ReplyDelete