Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Seasons Greetings!!!

HellLlLlo Blogspot! 

My name is Mary and this is my very first blog! I'm excited to share with you my style, my closet, friends and the people who inspire me the most! I love everything about fashion and am pursuing a career in fashion.

My style: I like feeling beautiful and bold and so I would say my style is Urban Chic! I love looking edgy but still girly. Sexy and classy but not trashy...  Mixing Street with Chic <3 

411: I am 20 years old and have a passion for fashion. I am attending FIDM( Fashion Institute of Merchandising Marketing), Summer of 2013 located in Los Angelas. I love clothes, shoes, accessories... you name it, I love it! The reason why I'm starting MCHO's closet on blogspot is because I want to show you what I think is fun, flirty and what looks good! Since I love styling my friends and also being personal shoppers for them so why not style them and myself and put it in pictures and talk bout them so I can inspire others too! 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment